How can I become a member?
- If your business does not conflict with a current member, attend a meeting as a guest. If you feel that you are a “good fit” in this Network, submit an application for membership.
- Pledge to provide the highest level of service or product.
What is expected of a member?
Members are expected to:
- Attend all regularly scheduled meetings.
- Encourage and solicit business for other members.
- Provide business to other members when possible.
- Provide information and assistance to other members when requested.
- Furnish third-party leads and contacts to other members.
- Recommend members, products and services to your non-members business associates, employees, friends and family.
- Commit to providing the highest quality services and/or products and sales practices.
- Protect the confidentiality of all information provided by the Network and its members.
- Maintain applicable licensure and insurance required for your type of business.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please
contact our membership committee chairperson:
Jim Taylor, Office Divvy